The Penfield Sport & Fitness Child Care Center provides the perfect solution!
We are experts at entertaining children of all ages (6 weeks and up). Our unique environment is equipped with interactive games, toys, crafts, movies and more! Our expert, qualified child-care providers are completely dedicated to your little one’s safety and security.
Best of all, babysitting is free with your membership!
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00am to 8:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am to 1:00pm
- FREE Child Care for members’ children.
- All parents must sign their children in and out of the Center – 2 hour limit per day.
- Please be mindful of our policy that no child should be left unattended in the club while parent is working out.
- A wristband is given to the parent and child with the same # as on the sign-in sheet. These wristbands will be checked when a parent comes to pick up their child.
- If you give permission for someone else to pick up your child, it MUST be in writing on the sign-in sheet AND told to the nursery staff. No child will be released to another adult without prior parental permission.
- Please label your child’s backpack, diaper bag, snack cup and car seat
- Toilet training is an ongoing process and staff will assist children as needed in our private nursery bathroom. Diapers will be changed as needed.
- Parents are not encouraged to remain in the nursery as it may be challenging for children who are working on separation issues. If needed, staff will come find you in the club.
- For the safety of our littlest friends and those with allergies, these foods items are not permitted–peanut butter, nuts, raw vegetables, apples, raisins, grapes, popcorn or gum.
- Staff will be happy to interact with your child as we keep them entertained and safe- playing games, singing songs, coloring, reading books, doing crafts or playing ball on our kid-sized basketball courts.
- NO medication of any kind is given to children.
- Parents will be informed of any incident that occurs involving their child. An incident form will be completed by staff if needed.
- Lots of TLC will be given for small “boo boos”.
- Parents will be informed immediately if it’s a more serious situation
GET FIT IN 2019 WITH $100 OFF YOUR GYM MEMBERSHIP PLUS $100 OFF CLUB SERVICES. START NOW!
Get $100 off your gym membership and $100 of club credit which can be used toward:
Personal Training • Swim Lessons • Healthy Shakes • Club parties, and so much more!
*Not to be used toward our fitness assessment package.
** Limited time offer, valid until February 28, 2019.