Penfield Sport & Fitness has long been known as a state-of-the-art racquetball facility, but you can also play Basketball, Volleyball and Pickleball in our spacious gym.
We offer leagues, tournaments and free-play times. Many of our exercise classes – from BootCamp to Group Power – are held in the gym as well, so check the Gym/Court Schedule and come on down!
Racquetball is a game that everyone can enjoy all year round, rain or shine. If you have never played the exhilarating sport of racquetball, you really must find out what you’re missing! It combines the social and competitive elements of sport with substantial health & fitness benefits – burning over 600 calories/hour. An average game will take 20 minutes, during which a player will run a distance of approximately 3,650 feet — or more than two miles in one hour of play. [source: U.S. Olympic Training Center] Racquetball players work at a constant rate of 75 to 85% of their maximum heart rate for the duration of a typical racquetball game. [source: USRA Elite Training Camp].
- Leagues are for members only and are subject to level of play and availability of leagues. For information on Leagues please contact Chris Hanford at email@example.com or Maureen Lamberti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We offer Private and Semi-Private Lessons, please contact Chris Hanford at email@example.com. You may print and fill out the lesson sign-up form here.
- There are 2 large tournaments per year. Both of these fill up quickly so register through Chris Hanford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weekend before Thanksgiving is our Anniversary Tournament.
- In late February/March is a Pro-Stop, in which we have had a number of the Top Pros in the country play.
For information regarding Youth Racquetball Programming, please contact Chris Hanford at email@example.com.
Full-court Adult Basketball is available on Mondays from 7:45 to 10pm and Thursdays from 7:15 to 10pm. Watch for our leagues and tournaments.
Our active seniors love this quick and challenging paddle sport, although all ages enjoy playing it. We offer regular Pickleball competitions on Thursdays from 2:00 to 3:30pm. Leagues and tournaments are available.
Men’s and Women’s Volleyball is a great work out. Come join the fun on Tuesdays from 7:45 to 10:30pm. Lessons, leagues and tournaments are available.
GET FIT IN 2019 WITH $100 OFF YOUR GYM MEMBERSHIP PLUS $100 OFF CLUB SERVICES. START NOW!
Get $100 off your gym membership and $100 of club credit which can be used toward:
Personal Training • Swim Lessons • Healthy Shakes • Club parties, and so much more!
*Not to be used toward our fitness assessment package.
** Limited time offer, valid until January 31, 2019.