Kid Fit Membership
We’re parents too, so we understand the challenges of maintaining a fitness routine while juggling the busy demands of parenting. And we also know that setting a good example for your kids is really important.
The Penfield Sport & Fitness Child Care Center provides the perfect solution!
We are experts at entertaining children of all ages (6 weeks and up). Our unique environment is equipped with interactive games/WII system, toys, crafts, movies and more! Our expert, qualified child-care providers are completely dedicated to your little one’s safety and security and parents are free to check in on our little guests at any time.
Call our Membership department at (585) 586-7777 for details on Kid Fit Membership.
Benefits of a KID FIT Membership
- Consistent affordable child care while you work out
- Hours of Operation – Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 8pm | Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am to 1:00pm
- 10% off Swim Lessons and NO Registration Fee.
- Free Family Swim Friday Saturday and Sunday (includes Family Swim Holiday hours)
- Includes Kid Fit exercise programs (December, February, April and Summer breaks)
- 20% off all Birthday Parties!
- All parents must sign their children in and out of the Center
- A wristband is given to the parent and child with the same # as on the sign-in sheet
- No child will be released unless the wristband’s # matches up, or the parent puts in writing (at the time of drop off) that another person will pick up the child (picture ID is required at time of pick up).
- In the case that someone is attempting to pick up a child with no wristband, or the parent did not leave written documentation about this arrangement, the person that dropped off the child will be immediately contacted for approval.
- All children must remain in the Child Care Center. If a parent is needed, our staff will get them.
- Toilet training is an ongoing requirement and the staff will assist the child if needed.
- No small objects or toys with loose batteries are allowed.
- Parents using diaper bags for their children are required to mark with child’s name/photo.
- Due to choking hazards and allergies, please do not bring in apples, raisins, peanuts/peanut butter, popcorn, grapes, nuts, raw vegetables or chewing gum.
- Parents are not encouraged to remain in the Child Care Center as it may be difficult to maintain order with parents present.
- Members may leave children in the Child Care Center for no more than two hours.
- Staff is required to play games, read, work puzzles and keep your child entertained while on the premises.
- No sharp objects are ever kept in our Child Care Center.
- NO medication of any kind is given to children.
- Band-Aids are kept at the front desk.
- Accident forms at the front desk must be filled out by staff members at the time of an accident or incident.
- Parents must be told of any accident or incidents that occur involving their child.
GET FIT IN 2019 WITH $100 OFF YOUR GYM MEMBERSHIP PLUS $100 OFF CLUB SERVICES. START NOW!
Get $100 off your gym membership and $100 of club credit which can be used toward:
Personal Training • Swim Lessons • Healthy Shakes • Club parties, and so much more!
*Not to be used toward our fitness assessment package.
** Limited time offer, valid until January 31, 2019.